It’s already almost been two-month since the lock down started, but it won’t be late to start any productive things. We thought you were bore sitting on the home, surfing the internet, like the post, waiting the Care react, watching several videos, playing Ludo and Pub G. So, we plan why not to write something for those boredom minds? These are wholly based on our personal experience and Research. Remember, this-things will undoubtedly help you a lot in the days to come. Aren’t you excited to know the productive things? Here, are some of the five productive things you can do as a student during this lock down.
- Learn How to cook: Am I joke to you? Hehe, I am a damn serious dude. Go to the kitchen and start to boil water and give it to your mom. Your mom will be shocked, what’s going on with my child. Try it once. Start from normal things like making an omelet. Oh, sorry if you are veggies then go with French Fry. Just start something. You can get full knowledge of your favourite video site, YouTube or ask your mom. She will be happy enough to teach you.
- Keep Studying: So irritating right? Exactly, same what I feel when I come to write this. But, I am not forcing you to study several hours instead of considering a single hour but must be smart study. Readout online, learn from different sources. Do you know that you can study from Meropadai online site? If not then dude, just visit meropadai.com, you will find the better content out there. Study what you love.
- Build your family relationships: You have listened about early marriage even before menstrual occurs in girl and I believe you better know when it was ended but have your ever feel how the situation was? Can you imagine it? If not ask your grandmother, perhaps she may be the victim of such a system. Try to understand the history of your father and mother too. Let’s do something different and ask your parents how they fall in love with each other, Hehe. Be aware your mom may scold you. This will ultimately build your family relations better; you will understand there is a better life than typing in the chat.
- Practice Yoga: Do you love to watch people doing 50-60 push-ups? Do you want your body to be more flexible? Do you want your body looks like Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan? So, why not you get started? Just wake up early in the morning and lay down on the mat and start it. Remember to maintain your diet; otherwise, you will lay down on the bed from the day after today.
- Plant a tree at home: You may feel annoying about it. But plant a tree doesn’t mean you should plant Pipal or Mango; what you can do is just plant a tomato or tulsi. Enjoy with your kitchen garden, feel the sense of your garden soil. If you have a large area you can plant Neem and water it regularly and do watch, it will undoubtedly make you feel awesome.
These are some of the things you can do during this lock down. If you didn’t find any productive things on the steps mentioned above, then just pick up your hobby and enjoy dude!